Email marketing refers to using email to promote your products and services and share valuable information with your subscribers, while at the same time building relationships with your clients or potential clients.
Watch the video: Email marketing for beginners (What is email marketing?)
Using emails is one of the many types of internet marketing. Other examples of internet marketing include websites, blogs, social media, using videos and podcasts.
What can you send via email?
- Newsletters – whereby you give updates on the company to your subscribers
- Promotions of sales for your products and services
- Giving exclusive discounts or offers to your subscribers
- Sharing valuable information
Why use emails for marketing?
- To create brand awareness to potential clients
- To build trust – sending emails and sharing about your company will give your subscribers a chance to know, like, and trust you.
- Build brand loyalty
Make sure you use email marketing wisely and aim at building relationships. Do not spam your subscribers.
Advantages of email marketing
- It is an easy way of passing a direct message to your clients or potential clients
- It is cheap
- You can send high volume automated emails via email service providers
- You can segment your subscribers to send targeted emails
- Many people have email addresses and open them on a regular basis
- Helps drive traffic to your website
- Helps to drive sales.
How to collect email addresses
- Add a sign-up form to your website where people interested in becoming part of your mailing list can subscribe
- Offer a free product or service whereby people are required to opt-in to your mailing list to receive the product or service.
The use of emails for marketing is an asset for any business, especially for online coaching businesses. Start learning early, build your email list, and establish solid relationships.
How to launch your online coaching business. Free Checklist.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.