You will learn about nurturing your email subscribers by repurposing the content you already have. By repurposing your content, you are able to use it more than once and on multiple platforms. You can apply the same principle to email marketing.
Watch the video: Nurturing your email subscribers by re-purposing your content
Keep an eye on your analytics so that you know which content is most popular among your subscribers.
Share with your new subscribers your most popular content that has high engagement rates.
When you know what type of content your audience responds to, you are able to give your new subscribers information they will also find valuable. Aim to give your subscribers the best. Learn new and better ways of doing things. Improve your old content and give it a fresh look.
Benefits of repurposing your content
- You are able to utilize your content to the maximum. By giving a fresh look to old yet valuable content and putting it out there, you are giving it a chance to reach and benefit more audiences.
- It saves time. Creating content takes time and energy. By using what you already have, you are able to save a lot of time and energy. You can then use that extra time to learn and come up with better ways of offering highly valuable products or services to your customers or clients.
- You are able to reach new audiences with what you already have. Repurposing content gives it a chance to reach a new and bigger audience.
What to repurpose
- Evergreen content. This type of content stays relevant for a long time.
- Most popular content. Popular content with high engagement shows that new subscribers would readily consume it.
As you re-purpose your content, make sure you add value. In addition, tailor your content to meet the needs of a specific group.
Free Download Here: How to launch your online coaching business.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.