Venturing into something new usually elicits fear. If you are experiencing fear when it comes to email marketing, know that it is normal. However, you have to work on overcoming those fears so that you can eventually master email marketing and build a thriving online coaching business.
Watch the video: Fear of email marketing (How to overcome email marketing fear)
Examples of fears people experiencing about email marketing
- Fear of not being good enough. You look around and see people who have mastered email marketing and start thinking you are not good enough. When you keep comparing yourself with others, it is easy to fall into the trap of undermining yourself. This keeps you stuck and becomes a setback for your business.
- Fear of not knowing what to say. Fear can paralyze you if you do not watch out. Many people are stuck in analyzing what to say to their subscribers. You have to remember that you have something valuable to offer. You started the business to make an impact in people’s lives. Do not allow fear to paralyze you. Get back to the basics and remember why you do what you do. Be yourself.
- Fear of rejection. When you send out emails, you do not know how your subscribers will respond. You may not get any response initially. However, that does not mean you are not making any impact. Continue moving forward and find new and better ways of doing things. Do not allow the fear of rejection to hold you back.
- Fear of appearing fake or inauthentic. When you automate emails, it is easy to fear coming across as fake or robotic. However, remember that you invested time and energy writing those emails with your subscribers in mind. When you know your target audience well, and use a good tone when writing emails, you can be sure that those receiving the emails will connect with what you are saying. When you know who you are, what you offer, and bring out your personality in a friendly way, you do not have to worry about people finding you fake. Be authentic and embrace who you are. Make good use of your strengths.
Overcoming the fear of sending out emails
- Do not compare yourself with others. Embrace your personal journey, learn, and improve as you go.
- Remember that you have value to offer. Be clear about why you do what you do and how you want to help your clients.
- Remember that you are making an impact, even during those times you do not get any response. As people get to know, like, and trust you, they will start reaching out.
- Be friendly in your emails and do not be afraid of bringing out your personality.
- Send out a tester email to yourself before sending the email to your subscribers. This helps you make sure all links are working correctly.
- Proofread your emails to remove errors.
How to launch your online coaching business. Free Download Here.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.